Will’s practice is dedicated exclusively to plaintiffs’ personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Consistently ranked as one of the Top Ten Personal Injury Boutique law firms by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lexpert® ranked law firm, based on extensive peer review process
- McLeish Orlando is a recognized leader in wrongful death and personal injury law, exclusively representing individuals who have suffered serious personal injury or have lost a loved one through the negligence of others
About William Harding
Following the wrongful death of a family member, William chose a career as a personal injury lawyer so that he could represent the interests of others going through similar experiences as his.
After receiving an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Guelph, majoring in Criminal Justice and Public Policy, William earned his law degree from Queen’s University. Called to the bar in 2018, William joined McLeish Orlando as an Associate.
While studying at Queen’s, William served as a volunteer caseworker at Queen’s Legal Aid, helping members of the local community with their legal problems. For his legal work, he was awarded the McDougal-Watson Memorial Award for “excellence in file management, hard work and commitment to the achievement and development of the goals of Queens Legal Aid”. William’s work with vulnerable members of the community through Legal Aid further supported his interest in personal injury law. William is passionate about helping people when they need it most, such as after suffering an injury or the death of a loved one.
As a lawyer, William has appeared at the License Appeal Tribunal, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Appeal. Acting as counsel, William successfully obtained a Superior Court judgment of over $12,100,000 in a case involving a woman who had suffered a severe spinal cord injury. William is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association, the Ontario Bar Association, The American Association for Justice, The Advocates’ Society, Canadian Bar Association and the Law Society of Ontario.
William was included in The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Canada™ 2023 for his expertise in Personal Injury Litigation.
- Queen’s University
- Juris Doctor, 2017
- University of Guelph
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), 2014
- Criminal Justice and Public Policy
- Ontario, 2018
- Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario