Nick’s practice is dedicated exclusively to plaintiffs’ personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Consistently ranked as one of the Top Ten Personal Injury Boutique law firms by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lexpert® ranked law firm, based on extensive peer review process
- McLeish Orlando is a recognized leader in wrongful death and personal injury law, exclusively representing individuals who have suffered serious personal injury or have lost a loved one through the negligence of others
About Nick Todorovic
Nick’s unique approach to personal injury law partly comes from completing a PhD in organic chemistry and spending years in a laboratory researching pharmaceutical drug candidates for various cancers and antibiotic resistances. His analytical skills allow him to think outside the box when advocating for victims and maximizing their awards. The discipline he obtained from national-level competitive swimming allows him to achieve awards for victims at a much faster pace. Nick is no stranger to litigating high-profile cases involving boating deaths, municipal liability, ethanol lamp explosions, cycling crashes and multi-trauma motor vehicle crashes.
Nick has also been successful at various levels of courts in obtaining instrumental judicial decisions and advancing victims’ rights. His passion for cycling makes him a zealous advocate for vulnerable road users. Nick is also actively involved in the Serbo-Croat community in providing victims access to justice. Nick has also sat on the board of directors for the Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton and enjoys speaking at conferences to educate others about personal injury law.
- Wilfrid Laurier, Faculty of Science, Waterloo, Ontario
Bachelors of Science, 2007
- McMaster University, Faculty of Science, Hamilton, Ontario
Doctor of Philosophy, 2012
Specialization: Organic Chemistry
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Ottawa, Ontario
Juris Doctor, 2015
- Ontario, 2016