“My experience working with John McLeish, far exceeded my expectations. McLeish Orlando’s knowledge, skill and attention to detail made the process of my lawsuit far much less traumatic than I expected. The injury I suffered was life changing.
During a very vulnerable and stressful time in my life, John’s team of incredibly dedicated staff connected me with the best doctors and health care professionals. The encouragement, the explanation of what was going on at all times, and the continuous communication was very comforting to me. The final settlement was significantly more than I expected. It gave me a fresh start and allowed me to live my life.”
Julie Enns – Client
View All Testimonials
We’ve achieved some of the largest personal injury settlements in Canadian history. McLeish Orlando has recovered the largest personal injury damages award in Canada – an $18.4 million award for a young brain injured girl and her family against a negligent driver, an insurance company and the Ministry of Transportation.
MOST RECOMMENDED IN 2014
McLeish Orlando’s John McLeish, Dale Orlando and Patrick Brown were ranked Most Recommended by Lexpert in 2014.
Other lawyers know we have the expertise and reputation to take care of their clients. We even get referrals from insurance defense lawyers who have opposed us on other personal injury cases – they’ve seen firsthand what our team can do, and recommend us because they know nobody does a better job of getting a fair settlement.
EXPERTISE FOR SERIOUS INJURIES
McLeish Orlando has a long and proven track record of success representing clients who have suffered from critical injuries. Our practice focuses on serious cases involving:
- Brain injury including mild traumatic brain injury, moderate to severe TBI, hypoxic brain injury and injuries affecting the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain.
- Serious orthopaedic injuries including complex fractures, fractures that extend into joints and injuries to ligaments, tendons and other connective tissues.
- Spinal cord injury including complete and incomplete SCI and the paralysis, chronic pain and fatigue that accompany these injuries.
- Wrongful death caused by the negligence of others.
- Injuries to children including swimming pool injuries, injuries from defective products or equipment, school trip injuries and improper supervision injuries.