Jonathan’s practice is dedicated exclusively to plaintiffs’ personal injury.
- Consistently ranked as one of the Top Ten Personal Injury Boutique law firms by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- Lexpert® ranked law firm, based on extensive peer review process
- McLeish Orlando is a recognized leader in wrongful death and personal injury law, exclusively representing individuals who have suffered serious personal injury or have lost a loved one through the negligence of others
About Jonathan Farine
Jonathan joined McLeish Orlando as an Associate in 2021. Prior to law school, Jonathan worked at a medical malpractice litigation firm where he developed knowledge of the types of medical issues found in personal injury cases. This inspired Jonathan to pursue a career as a personal injury lawyer to advocate on behalf of seriously injured clients and their families.
Jonathan graduated the JD/MBA program at the University of Toronto after achieving a BSCH in mathematics from Queen’s University. At law school, he served as executive in the peer mentorship program and volunteered with Lawyers Feed the Hungry. Jonathan was law games captain and was active on the basketball and ultimate frisbee teams.
Jonathan is an active volunteer with a number of important community initiatives like Bike Law and the Brain Injury Association. His determination, tenacity for problem solving, and compassion for others is the core of what drives him every day.
- Queen’s University – BSCH majoring in mathematics (2012)
- University of Toronto – JD/MBA (2018)
- June 25, 2019
- Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario