CTV National News: Warning about popular product


McLeish Orlando Partner, Patrick Brown, sat down with CTV News, as well as the husband and sister of Cindy Iannucci, who is currently in a medically induced coma after being hit by a jet of fire from a table-top ethanol device at a backyard party in August.

For more information about the story click here: https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/burn-vi…

Click here to learn more about the danger of household fire products.

If you or someone you know has been seriously injured by an ethanol-fueled device, contact one of the personal injury lawyers at McLeish Orlando.

Recent posts

Contact Icon

Do You Have a Claim?

or call for a free consultation 1-866-685-3311 1-866-685-3311