McLeish Orlando’s Helmets on Kids Campaign Donates 500 Helmets to Young Cyclists in Toronto during Brain Injury Awareness Month
Over the past five years more than 2,000 helmets have been donated by McLeish Orlando’s Helmets on Kids Campaign throughout the City of Toronto. The campaign in conjunction with the Toronto Kiwanis Boys & Girls Clubs is geared to bring safety awareness to young cyclists and their families and to urge all cyclists to wear helmets while they are cycling. In an effort to improve safety on our streets, McLeish Orlando donated helmets to 500 students at Dundas Junior Public School this past Tuesday June 2nd.
Thank you to all of our supporters!
· Maria Arone, Principal, Dundas Junior Public School
· Tim Bell, Director of Programs and Services, Toronto Kiwanis Boys & Girls Clubs
· Brian Patterson, President, Ontario Safety League
· Brain Injury Society of Toronto – www.bist.ca
· Ontario Brain Injury Association – www.obia.ca
· Cycle Solutions
· Bike Sauce
· Toronto Police Services, Officer John and Officer Greg
· Ontario Trial Lawyers Association