Don’t CATch COVID, CATch up on CATastrophic Impairment
In-person or Virtual (subject to public health requirements)
Top 5 PURR-iceless CAT Cases of 2020, Joseph Cescon, Partner, McLeish Orlando
Don’t ‘pussyfoot’ Around with Assessments. Join us to learn about Virtual CAT Assessments!
Moderator: Philippa Samworth, Dutton Brock LLP
- Dr. Harold Becker, Medical Director, Omega Medical
- Dr. Dory Becker, Psychologist
- Dr. Lisa Becker, Physiatrist
- Dr. Lara Davidson, Neuropsychologist
- Dr. Michael Ross, Psychiatrist
- Bani Ahuja, Occupational Therapist
Paw-sible Payment of CAT Assessments II: Behavioural Boogaloo, Sven Mascarenhas, Gilbert Kirby Stringer LLP
Does Surveillance Really ‘Purr-suade’ Assessors?
Moderator: Andrea Lim, Dutton Brock LLP
- David Preszler, Preszler Law
- Joanne Romas, OT
- Dr. Bruce Paitich, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr. Brian Kirsch, Psychiatrist
What Qualifies as a Medically Recognized ‘PAW-sitive’ Finding on Diagnostic Technology under Category 4?
Moderator: David MacDonald, partner, Thomson Rogers
- Dr. Yin-Hui Siow, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Dr. Manu Mehdiratta, Neurologist
- Dr. Rob Tarzwell, Neuropsychiatrist and Nuclear Medicine Specialist.
- Dr. John Thornton, Neuropsychiatrist
12:20-12:30 PM Q&A | Closing Remarks
PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS: Philippa G. Samworth, Dutton Brock LLP & David Raposo, Dutton Brock LLP
This program is eligible for up to 3 Substantive Hours
Regular: $282.50 ($250.00 + $32.50 (13% HST) $367.25 ($325.00 + $42.25 (13% HST)
Young Practitioner*: $141.25 ($125.00 + $16.25 (13% HST) $169.50 ($150.00 + $19.50 (13% HST)
Student*/ Retired: $ 73.45 ($ 65.00 + $ 8.45 (13% HST) $101.70 ($ 90.00 + $11.70 (13% HST)
*Young Practitioner: in practice for less than 5 years. Student: attending a recognized law/medical school; bar admission course; articling student; intern; resident. Retired: over 65 and fully retired
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER: