BIST 10th Annual Virtual Heroes Run, Walk or Roll
It’s been a tough year, and BIST needs your support more than ever. Throughout the pandemic, BIST has continued to serve people with brain injuries, by moving their programs online, offering telephone support, and continuing their case management supports.
Their goal this year is to raise $50,000 so they can continue to do this important work & more.
We are calling all Heroes of Brain Injury to break out your capes and step up to the virtual start line. Assemble in your own group and Run, Walk or Roll on your own route in support of BIST.
Because whether you are a Survivor / Thriver, Caregiver, Family Member, Friend or Professional with the ABI Field – you are a HERO of Brain Injury!
VIRTUAL Heroes Run,Walk or Roll – Presented by Bell Canada
October 2 – 12th, 2020
(Full Throttle: Thanksgiving Weekend)
- Form your own Super Hero Squad – costumes encouraged – spread the fun & ABI Awareness throughout the GTA!
- Medals & T-Shirts will be given to ALL participants – but you must register by September 7 to get them on time.
- Prizes: best costume, most innovative route, top fundraiser, fastest runner and more!!
NEW in 2020
- 1K, 5K and 10K Route Options!
- Access to Run Keeper App
- We will provide suggestions for routes throughout the GTA – but feel free to choose your own!
Find out More & Register, HERE
Find out about Sponsorship Opportunities, HERE