Stefanie’s practice is dedicated exclusively to plaintiffs’ personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Stefanie articled with McLeish Orlando and in 2016 joined the firm as a lawyer on John McLeish’s team. She obtained an Honours degree in Criminology from the University of Ontario Institute of Technology. She then obtained her law degree from the University of Western Ontario in 2015, and is a member of the Ontario Bar.
Stefanie has always enjoyed working and volunteering her time to worthwhile causes. In law school, she volunteered with the Community Legal Services clinic, with Pro Bono Students Canada and with at-risk youth. She also worked at Victoria Hospital in London, Ontario.
Through her experience in the community, Stefanie gained an appreciation for the real and devastating effects injuries can have on both the injured person and their family. Working as a lawyer at McLeish Orlando allows Stefanie to continue helping seriously injured individuals and their families.
In her free time, Stefanie enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing sports, exercising, and travelling.
Expertise & News
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law, London, Ontario, Canada
- Juris Doctor – 2015
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) – 2011
- In-Course Scholarship, 2011
- Academic Merit Award for achieving honours for five consecutive semesters
- The Lawyers Daily: Speeding up criminal trials slows civil court system, but there are fixes
- Blog: Train Track Safety