Lindsay has dedicated her practice around helping seriously injured individuals and their families who have been in motor vehicle accidents, and wrongful death cases.
Lindsay Charles joined McLeish Orlando as a law student and later joined the team as an Associate Lawyer. She holds an Honours Bachelor of Arts in Political Science degree from McMaster University and a JD/JD from the joint Canadian and American program at the University Of Windsor, Faculty of Law and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.
Before pursuing her law degree, Lindsay was the captain of the McMaster varsity swim team and represented her school at Provincial and National championships.
During the course of her legal studies, Lindsay volunteered with Community Legal Aid representing clients before Ontario Courts and aided in the launch of the Windsor Ontario Court of Justice Court Worker Program. Lindsay also served as a volunteer to Judge David Allen at the Third Circuit Court of Wayne County. She was also selected to be a member of the University of Windsor’s Kawaskimhon Moot Team. In her final year of studies, Lindsay was recognized as being in the top 20% of her class and was named to the Deans Honours List.
In her free time, Lindsay enjoys traveling, training for triathlons, skiing and golfing.
Expertise & News
- Dual JD Award, 2013
- Deans Honor’s List, 2013
- McMaster Honour Award, 2006-2010
- Deans Honours List 2006-2010
- McMaster Marauder Scholar 2006-2010
- Ronald V. Joyce Award for Student Athletes 2007
- Marauder Athletics Achievement Award 2007-2010
- CIS Academic All Canadian 2008-2010
- Dr Harry Lymann Hooker Scholarship 2009
- Joyce Wignall Award for student Community Outreach
- Farm Safety: Vehicle and Machine Safety – February 2, 2017
- Facebook Evidence Causes Damage to Personal Injury Claims – April 14, 2015
- The Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Brain Injury Association
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario
- The Canadian Bar Association
- The Ontario Bar Association
- University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Juris Doctor – 2013
- University of Detroit Mercy, School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Juris Doctor – 2013
- McMaster University, Faculty of Social Science, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- B.A., Honours Bachelor of Arts – 2010