Our firm has a strong record of success in personal injury law. The reason for that success? We prepare every case as if it will proceed to trial. When we present it, the facts are airtight, and every possibility has been considered. Plus, we're well-known for our willingness to go to trial, which tends to encourage our opponents to avoid court and agree to a fair settlement.
We're selective about the cases we accept so we can give our clients the level of attention they deserve. Our focus is on critical, life-changing injuries and fatality cases; we work with people who need strong advocates on their side to achieve a fair outcome.
Our practise focuses on serious cases involving:
- Brain injury including mild traumatic brain injury, moderate to severe TBI, hypoxic brain injury and injuries affecting the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain.
- Serious orthopaedic injuries including complex fractures, fractures that extend into joints and injuries to ligaments, tendons and other connective tissues.
- Spinal cord injury including complete and incomplete SCI and the paralysis, chronic pain and fatigue that accompany these injuries.
- Wrongful death caused by the negligence of others.
- Injuries to children including swimming pool injuries, injuries from defective products or equipment, school trip injuries and improper supervision injuries.
Ontario Accident Lawyers | Free Consultation
There is no cost to talk to us about your case. We offer a free initial consultation, and you will not have to pay any fees up front. Our fees come as a percentage of whatever compensation we obtain in your case.
To arrange for a free consultation, please email us or call 888-494-8201.